Get Matched with Resources, Programs and Benefits you may be Eligible to Receive.Check My Eligibility
Access Benefits and Programs for U.S. Citizens
Automotive HelpLow-income individuals and welfare recipients may be able to qualify for transportation assistance from the federal government or non-profits. These programs can help pay for car repairs, provide auto loans, purchase new cars, transmission repair, and other needed work.
Examples of Automotive Help Programs
- New Car Program for Those in Need
- Bad Credit Auto Loans
- Extended Auto Warranties
- Job Access and Reverse Commute
- Disability Transportation
Discounts and FreebiesYou may be eligible for programs that save hardship victims with discounts, free samples and more. Organizations offer discounts and freebies to those in needs examples include; payment plans, grab free meals, learn languages and watch films for free.
Examples of Discounts and Freebie Programs
- Samples, Freebies and Free Services
- Discounts for Household Items and Apparel
- Payment Plans and Lines of Credit
- Low Income Assistance Programs
- Prescription Savings and Discount Cards
Education ProgramsYou may be eligible for programs with recognized educational experts, respected instructors, and relevant, applicable course content, with exceptional online degree programs tailored to fit your lifestyle. Details about Grants, Financial Aid, Scholarships and More.
Examples of Education Programs
- Financial Aid Programs
- Grants and Scholarship Programs
- State, Government and Private Funding
- Online and In Campus Schooling
- Certifications, Specialized Programs and More
Employment HelpYou may be able to get help finding employment by using tools that can help you assess your career objectives and find resources that help you in your job search. This includes, but is not limited to; career advancement education, secondary job placement, work at home opportunities.
Examples of Employment Help Programs
- Career Advancement Courses
- Resume Helper Services
- Unemployment and Disability Help
- Job Placement Programs
- Temporary Placement Finder
Food and Shopping ProgramsDiscounts, Shopping, Cooking, & Meal Planning with Food and Nutrition Service - Programs and Services. Find information on the Food and Nutrition Service (FNS), which administers the Federal food and nutrition assistance programs such as SNAP.
Examples of Food and Shopping Programs
- Federal Food Assistance Programs
- Food Bank Directories
- Free Government Surplus Food
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
- Discounts or Grocery, Apparel and Services
Government AssistanceGet information on government programs that may help you pay for food, housing, health care, and other basic living expenses. Find out about eligibility requirements for programs like food stamps, welfare, and Medicaid, and how to apply for them.
Examples of Government Assistance Programs
- Financial Assistance and Support
- Government Foreclosure Assistance
- Government Sponsored Welfare Programs
- Disability Assistance and Aid
- Telephone Assistance Programs
Health CareYou may be eligible for programs that can provide health insurance discounts and specialized programs. Additional services that help pay for your medical costs and other medical expenses. You can also get home care, nursing home care, and waiver benefits.
Examples of Health Care Programs
- Discounted Medical Insurance
- Medical Bill Settlement
- State Pharmaceutical Assistance Program (SPAP)
- Patient Assistance Programs
- Prescription Savings and Discount Cards
Housing and UtilitiesYou may be eligible for housing programs that can help you find and pay for affordable housing or help you keep your home. There are also home repair programs that can help you fix critical and safety issues found in your home or help pay for your household utilities (e.g. heating, cooling, and phone).
Examples of Housing and Utilities Programs
- HUD and Section 8 Housing Programs
- Home Repair and Renovation Programs
- Foreclosure Prevention & Assistance
- Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP)
- Reverse Mortgage Counseling
Income AssistanceYou may be eligible several low-income assistance programs. You can find programs that can help with paying your rent, utility bills, mortgage, or provide foreclosure assistance. Other services can help with medical bills or related expenses, and much more.
Examples of Income Assistance Programs
- Personal Loans up to $25,000
- Low Income Housing Programs
- Utility Help and Assistance
- Job Placement and Secondary Income
- Grants and Financial Aid Details
Discounts and Freebies
Food and Shopping Programs
Housing and Utilities
How to Locate Affordable Rental HousingThe housing crisis has hit Americans families hard. Many are finding it difficult to keep a roof over their heads. No parent wants to worry if they will be displaced or homeless. Luckily, there are many housing programs available that can help.
Recovering from Job Loss and Getting Back on Your FeetBouncing back from job loss is never easy. Right about now, you're probably feeling discouraged and worried. But the most important thing you can do for yourself right now is to remain focused on recovering. Sure, it's tough, and it's very easy to lose motivation. But there are ways to come back from this horrible experience, better than ever!
Coping With Financial Hardship After a Sudden LossSudden loss can be emotionally and financially devastating. Whether it's a partner, a friend, or family member, death can impact you in many ways. It's important to find a way to find balance and healing, so that you can be prepared to overcome financial hurdles that come with a sudden loss of a family member. Relief benefits has many resources that can help.
Helping Individuals with Available Benefits That Better Their Lives.
Just answer a few questions to find the benefits you deserve
Search For Benefits with Confidance using our secure site
Customized For You
Find Benefits that are tailored to your unique individual needs
Benefits Available and Programs
Our services include information on financial aid, housing help, and other general family services to help you during everyday life and times of crisis.Check My Eligibility